I loved the color combo for this week's Nacho Average Challenge, so I made another card!! Here's the challenge:
and, here's my card:
Love the Flower Patch set!!!
Good morning!! Check out this color combo:
Isn't it fun?!!! Head on over to the NACHO BLOG to see what the design team created! There's even a Holiday card!!! Here's mine:
Here are the supplies used:
Mossy Meadow 5 1/2” x 8 1/2”, Basic Black: 3 1/8" X 3 1/8", Whisper White: 3" X 3", scraps for pumpkins, DSP: 5 1/2" X 2"
1) Score Whisper White cardstock in half at 4 ¼”.
2) Stamp greeting using Tangerine Tango ink onto Whisper White cardstock and punch out greeting with Modern Label punch.
3) Stamp faces from the Fall Fest stamp set with Craft white ink onto Basic Black cardstock.
4) Using Big Shot and Fun Fall Ghost framelit cut out ghosts.
5) Using Snail adhesive, adhere all pieces together.
6) Add Googlie eyes using glue dots.