Good morning! I hope you're all having a great time! It was Spring Break this week, and I've enjoyed some time off! We've had four baseball games, and today and tomorrow, we have tennis tournaments! It's such a great time of year for me--I just love watching my boys play!
Here's today's inspiration from Sketch Frenzy Friday:
A wonderful sketch by Jennifer!! I stuck right to the sketch with this card:
Love the stripes, don't you?!!!
Here are the supplies used:
- Feeling Sentimental Stamp Set (129627 W or 129630 C)
- Tangerine Tango Classic Ink (126946)
- Whisper White Cardstock (100730)
- Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper (127540)
- Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack (130812)
- Blossom Punch (125603)
- 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch (129404)
- Large Pearl Basic Jewels (125577)