Good morning, and welcome to another Nacho Average Challenge!! It's time for another sketch challenge:
and, in honor of Thanksgiving, here is my card:
I was really excited to be able to use this burlap ribbon! I think it's just gorgeous, but for some reason, I really have a hard time using it!
For the leaves, I stamped in Early Espresso, then watercolored with Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie--turned out nice!!
Here are the supplies I used:
- Gently Falling Stamp Set (128430w or 123804c)
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set (128748w or 127802c)
- Early Espresso Classic Ink (126974)
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink (126950)
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink (126945)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650)
- 1 1/4" Burlap Ribbon (132140)
- Decorative Label Punch (120907)
- Big Shot (113439)
- Houndstooth Embossing Folder (123134)