WOW!! It's been along time since I participated in the Sketch Frenzy Friday challenge!! I am finally getting used to working full time, and am getting some stamping done! woohoo!! Here's our sketch for today, designed by Jennifer:
I love simple sketches!! And this one is one of my all-time favs!! Here's my card:
I did flip it--just so my image would fit!!
Here are all the supplies used:
- Need for Speed Stamp Set (122715W or 122717C) RETIRING!!
- Not Quite Navy Classic Ink (126971) RETIRING!!
- Not Quite Navy Cardstock (101722) RETIRING!!
- Very Vanilla Cardstock (101650)
- Parker's Patterns Designer Paper (131021)
- 3/16" Metallic Brads (119741) RETIRING!!
- Aquapainter (103954)