Hurry! Limited number available! Click HERE to subscribe today!
- Old Olive: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”; 5” x 2”
- Whisper White: 1” x 5 ¼”
- DSP: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Bumblebee: 5” x 2”
- Die-cut two stems, one from Bumblebee, the other from Old Olive. Trim flowers from Bumblebee stem and, using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere to Old Olive stem.
- Adhere Beauty of the Earth layer to Old Olive card base.
- Ink phrase with Mossy Meadow ink and stamp near top of Whisper White strip.
- Adhere Whisper White strip to card front.
- Adhere Old Olive stem to Whisper White Strip.
- Add three Pearl Basic Jewels under phrase to complete card.
- Calypso Coral: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scraps
- Basic White: 4” x 5 ¼”, scraps
- Basic Black: ¾” x 4”, scrap
- DSP: 4” x 4”
- Add DDSP to bottom of white layer, stamp sentiment in black ink as shown.
- Run the strip of black over your bone folder multiple times to breakdown the fibers and eventually peel it apart. Add over DSP.
- Add layer to card base.
- Stamp flower in Calypso Coral ink on white scrap and crop with coordinating die.
- Crop flower middle from black, two open flowers from coral and three leaves from white
- Layer the die cuts and add them to the card where shown.
- Add a few Black Matte Dots.
Wow! When I saw the new challenge on the Color Hues blog, I was excited--they are right up my alley, as I LOVE bright colors!! Red and Orange are so fun together--bright and cheerful! Perfect for a birthday card!
I used the Circle Celebrations and Sweet Ice Cream sets that I used on yesterday's card, but this card has a totally different feel, don't you think? I added rhinestones--please try to ignore that they aren't straight! That's really hard to do! haha!! I even tried using a guide, and it didn't work!
Here are the supplies used on today's card:
RISK FREE DISCOUNTS The new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog is here and it's fabulous!
If your wish list is looking like the beginnings of a novel, now is a great time to join Stampin' Up! so you can get a discount on your list.
If you love crafting and are looking for more connection, being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is a great way to do more of both!
Now is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! From May 4th to May 31st you'll get a bonus of even MORE FREE products in you customizable Starter Kit. It's the best way to get more of the new catalog goodies at a great discount and start something wonderful at the same time!
The increased kit value lets you pick even more of what you want in your customizable kit! As always you'll also get free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
Don't miss this great deal, join my team of fun and creative crafters today!
Choose $155 in Stampin' Up! products for only $99! If you don't think demonstrating is for you, joining to get the discount on your personal purchases is a great benefit. You can enjoy a discount of 20% or more on all future orders. Whether you join to share creativity, hold workshops and earn money, or get a great discount on your orders, we have options. All while doing what you love to do - stamp and share! PICK YOUR OPTION AMAZING VALUE! So let's recap - For only $99: Choose up to $155 of any Stampin' Up! products of your choice for your kit. Choose from current catalogs, bundles, and Clearance Rack. 20% discount! Enjoy a minimum of a 20% demonstrator discount every day. Free Shipping! The starter kit ships FREE for another 10% savings. No risk! You'll have through the end of your first full quarter (June 2020) to "test drive" demonstrator discounts and benefits. No penalty! If you reach $300 in sales during July-September, you automatically remain active for another quarter. If you don't reach $300 in sales, you can "drop" with no penalty, and you keep everything from your Starter Kit. No catch! There's no obligation to hold workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit. CUSTOMIZE YOUR KIT