- Basic White Thick CS – 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ½” to create card base; scrap for stamping sentiment
- Watercolor Paper – 3 1/2” x 4 ¼”
- Metallic Specialty Paper – 5 1/8 x 3 ¾”
- Cajun Craze CS – 5 ¼” x 4”
- Linen Thread – 12”
- Create white card base.
- Adhere Cajun Craze layer to card base using Liquid Glue.
- Adhere Metallic paper to Cajun Craze layer using Liquid Glue
- Fill spritzer with water and spritz front and back of Watercolor Paper (spritzing both front and back will lessen curling). Paper should be wet but not dripping.
- Ink up large sunflower image in Cajun Craze, stamp off onto scrap paper twice and then stamp image onto center of wet Watercolor Paper. Clean stamp and repeat quickly with Curry and Pumpkin Pie inks until entire sheet is covered. If paper dries before entire piece has been stamped, spritz that area again and continue.
- Use Heat Tool to dry stamped Watercolor Paper.
- When paper is completely dry, using each color of ink, stamp sunflower image full strength over other stamped images (from step #5). For final image in center, ink up sunflower in Early Espresso ink, stamp off twice and then stamp over the large Cajun sunflower.
- Wrap Linen Thread around stamped piece and tie into a small bow.
- Using Cajun Craze ink, stamp sentiment on white scrap and cut around to create a small rectangle. Adhere sentiment piece under bow using several Mini Glue Dots.
- Color 5 small pearls using Cajun and Daffodil Blends markers and then adhere to center of sunflower in a random pattern.