Good morning! So, here we have another fun card using the Awesome Otters Stamp Set -- have you gotten yours yet? I love him!!
This card was one of the cards made at my Sale-a-bration Stamp-a-stacks this month! We're also using him at our Stamp Camp on Feb 5! Click HERE to join us!!
- Cinnamon Cider: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4"
- Bermuda Bay: 5 1/4" x 4"
- Poppy Parade: 3 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Fluid Watercolor Paper: 3" x 2 1/4"
- Stamp floating otter onto watercolor paper, using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Stamp sentiment below and to the right of the otter.
- Add a small drop of reinker in the lid of your stamp pad. Using your Watercolor Painter, pick up a little bit of the ink, and color your image. It's best to start with just a little ink--you can always add more, but you don't want it too dark.
- Otter is Cinnamon Cider, and the belly is Crumb Cake; Fish is Poppy Parade; "Water" is Bermuda Bay.
- Emboss your 1/4 sheet of Bermuda Bay using the Bark 3D Embossing Folder and the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Assemble your card as shown.
- The 1/4 sheet of Very Vanilla is for the inside of your card. If desired, stamp extra otter on inside.
Here is the same card using Soft Suede and Pacific Point: