Good morning!! Hope you're having a wonderful summer so far! I can't believe this is the last day of June!! It's really flying by! But, we're enjoying all the time with the boys -- soon they'll both be off to college! yikes!
Anyhow, it's Tuesday, and you know what that means! A new challenge from the Nachos! A great color combination today:
and, my card -- I love the way this one turned out!!!
The Build a Birthday set is a photopolymer stamp set--which means you can see exactly where you're stamping! That made this card super easy to make!!!
- Build a Birthday Stamp Set (#138646)
- Tip Top Taupe Classic Ink (#138325)
- Watermelon Wonder Classic Ink (#138323)
- Bermuda Bay Classic Ink (#131171)
- Tip Top Taupe Cardstock (#138336)
- Bermuda Bay Cardstock (#131197)
- Whisper White Cardstock (#100730)
- Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Trim (#138425)