- Watermelon Wonder: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Pool Party: 5 ¼” x 4”
- DSP: 4” x 1”
- Bermuda Bay: 2 ½” square scrap for punch
- Whisper White: 2” square for circle punch; 4” x ¾” for sentiment
- Using Stampin’ Write markers, color in your image – directly onto rubber. Give it a huff, and stamp image on whisper white cardstock. Punch out using 1 3/8” circle punch.
- Punch scallop circle punch from Bermuda Bay cardstock. Adhere stamped image to this, and set aside.
- Emboss your pool party cardstock using the Decorative Dots embossing folder and big shot.
- Stamp sentiment on strip of Whisper White, and cut banner tails into each end.
- Assemble your card as seen in picture above. The main image is adhered using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Send to a friend!
Good morning! Here's another fun sketch from the Nachos:
and, my card:
I love, love, love the colors in the new Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper Stack!! So pretty together!! I paired it with Calypso Coral, Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Old Olive cardstock, along with the Tin of Cards Stamp Set. This stamp set has become one of my "go to" sets for sentiments -- there is a nice variety of sayings, and the fonts are so fun!
Be sure you check out all my class offerings -- would love to see you!
Good morning! I've been a busy little bee, designing cards for my Summer Stamp-a-Stack (july 31). When I need some inspiration, I usually go to challenge blogs! I love to have something to start with, and this sketch from Crazy for Challenges was great:
and, here's what I came up with:
Love the Swallowtail! And, can you guess what designer paper I used? It's actually from the Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack -- it's a black and white print, and I used my Real Red Stampin' Write Marker to color in the stripes!! Cool, huh?!!
I recently joined an "invitation only" swap -- we were to use a new item from the 2015-16 Stampin' Up! Catalog. Over the next few weeks, I'd like to share these beautiful creations with you! Here are two of them--you'll notice the artist's name directly on their card:
- Whisper White Cardstock (5-1/2” x 8-1/2” card base, folded to 4-1/4” x 5-1/2”)
- Basic Black Cardstock mat (4” x 5-1/4”)
- Whisper White cardstock mat (3-7/8” x 5-1/8” mat)
- Scraps of Whisper White & Basic Black for framelit
- Using the Happy Patterns mask, sponge the rectangles using Blushing Bride ink and a Sponge. Layer onto the Basic Black mat layer, and then layer onto the folded Whisper White card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp the “happy birthday” in Memento Black ink on the white scrap paper and cut out using the Chalk Talk framelit. Cut out another of the same framelit using a Basic Black scrap. Cut the Black framelit label in half (“hot dog cut, lengthwise.) Layer onto the back of the White framelit label.
- Adhere label to card using Dimensionals.
- To add the Blushing Bride sequins, fold each of the sequins in half, open and fold in half the other directions. This will create a “bevel” effect and give more depth when placed on the card.
- Adhere each sequin using a glue dot to finish.
Good morning! I can't believe we've made it to #150!! wow!! Here's your challenge today from the Nachos:
and my super simple card:
I used the new heavier white cardstock -- it's soooo nice for one layer cards like this! I used the three colors from the challenge, and the Work of Art Stamp Set!
- Pear Pizzazz Card Base: 5 ½ x 8 ½
- Pacific Point: 3 ¼ x 3 ¼
- Whisper White: 3 x 3
- Schoolhouse DSP: 2 x 5 ½
- Place half of the Pear Pizzazz card base into the Stylish Stripes TIEF and run through the Big Shot.
- Stamp the T-Rex Dinosaur in Pear Pizzazz on the Whisper White cardstock. Then, stamp the T-Rex bones in Wild Wasabi over the solid image of the dinosaur.
- Stamp off the dinosaur tracks in Pear Pizzazz at the bottom of the Whisper White cardstock.
- Stamp the saying in Pacific Point just above the dinosaur tracks.
- Layer and assemble. Use the Stampin’ Dimensionals on the back of the Pacific Point cardstock to add dimension.
Good morning!! It's time for another challenge over on the Nacho Blog!!!
Cute and simple sketch -- my favorite kind!! Here's my card:
I kept it simple -- using the Bohemian Borders Stamp Set. Colors are Real Red and Marina Mist! The three diamonds were stamped, then cut out by hand.
Hello!! I wanted to give you a quick "sneak peek" of one of the cards we're making at the Summer Stamp a Stack later in July:
This card uses one of my favorite new stamp sets: Build a Birthday! This is a "must-have" in my opinion!!
To register for my Summer Stamp-a-Stack (July 31 @ 7pm)