Good morning!! I have some exciting news!! I've joined the What Will You Stamp? Design Team!! I was so excited when they asked me!! This challenge site gives you a new stamp set each week -- all you have to do is make a project with that set!! So easy!! And, if you ever need an idea for a set, this is a great resource--you'll have all kinds of ideas right at your fingertips!!
This week's set is Zoo Babies!!
This has been a long time favorite of mine! Here's my card :
To participate in this week's challenge and to see other great projects from the Design Team using this stamp set, be sure to visit the What Will You Stamp? Challenge Blog!
Here's what I used on my card:
- Zoo Babies Wood Stamp Set 
- Zoo Babies Clear Stamp Set 
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad 
- Go Wild Designer Series Paper Stack 
- Whisper White A4 Thick Cardstock 
- Basic Black 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock 
- Big Shot 
- Happy Heart Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 
- 1-3/4" Circle Punch 
- 2-3/8" Circle Scallop Punch