Images © Stampin' Up!
- Hello Honey Card Base - 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Whisper White layer - 2 1/8” x 4”
- Designer Paper: black 3” x 4 1/4”, floral pattern - scrap to punch butterfly
- Use Hello Honey ink to stamp flowers onto the Hello Honey card base
- Attach the black designer paper to the card.
- Using Basic Black ink, stamp the large sentiment onto the Whisper White cardstock and then stamp the smaller sentiment at the bottom of the card.
- Attach the Whisper White layer to the card as shown.
- Wrap the twine around the card twice and tie a bow.
- Use the Elegant Butterfly punch with the floral designer paper and attach the butterfly to the card using a Stampin’ Dimensional.
- Peel the yellow piece off of the back of the pearl and attach it to the butterfly.
- Use the corner punch on the two right corners of the card.