- Crumb Cake – 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”
- Dapper Denim – 4-3/4” x 3-1/2”
- Whisper White – 4-5/8” x 3-3/8”
- Emerald Envy 3/8” Ruched Ribbon – 14”
- Start by scoring your Crumb Cake card base at 4 ¼”, fold and set aside.
- Working with the Whisper White layer, ink up the three ‘swirly’ images from the Swirly Bird set using VersaMark ink and randomly stamp them over most of the surface. Reink the images after stamping each time. Leave the bottom right corner free from stamping.
- Cover the entire surface with Clear Stampin’ Embossing Powder. Shake off excess powder. Use Heat Tool to set embossing powder...be sure to move the heat tool to next area as the powder melts. NOTE: if you overheat the embossing powder, it will eventually melt into the paper and will not give you the shine and raised texture of the images.