This is such an elegant card! And, no framelits on this one! But, we can't go without using our Big Shot, so we used embossing folders on this card. Secret: I hadn't even seen these folders in the catalog! They're kind of hidden on page 23! Guess that'll be on my next order! Have a great day!
- Thick Whisper White cardstock (base): 5 ½” X 8 ½”; scored at 4 ¼” and folded in half
- Powder Pink card stock: 3 ⅞” X 3 ⅛”
- Whisper White cardstock: 3 ¾” X 3”
- Using the floral image from the Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, emboss the front of the card with the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine.
- Stamp the dot image along the bottom of the Whisper White piece of cardstock in Powder Pink.
- Stamp the rose image in Memento Ink to the lower left-hand side of the Whisper White piece covering some of the dots.
- Stamp the sentiment in the upper right-hand side of the card in Memento ink.
- Using a Blender Pen, pick up a little of the Powder Pink Classic Stampin’ Pad either from the corner of the pad or from the lid (to get ink on the lid, simply press the middle of the ink pad when the ink pad is fully closed.) and color in the roses adding a little color at a time. Color in the little flower from the sentiment image in Powder Pink as well.
- When finished coloring in the roses, wipe the Blender Pen clean on a scratch piece of paper. Pick up Pear Pizazz ink with the Blender Pen and then color in the leaves.
- Add Wink of Stella to the roses.
- Adhere the Whisper White piece with the stamped and colored images to the Powder Pink piece using Snail Adhesive.
- Adhere to the front of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals.