This is a fun combination! A very bold designer paper with Petal Palette! Love it!!
- Berry Burst: 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", 4” x 3”
- Whisper White: 3-3/4" x 4-3/4", 3 1/2” x 2 3/4”
- Painted with Love Specialty DSP – 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”
- Fold Berry Burst card stock in half to create base.
- Adhere the Painted with Love DSP onto front of card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue (or adhesive of choice).
- Run 4” x 3” piece of Berry Burst card stock through the Big Shot using scalloped oval die.
- Run 3 1/2” x 2 3/4” piece of Whisper White card stock through the Big Shot using Stitched Shape Oval die to fit inside Berry Burst oval.
- Use Black Archival ink to stamp flower image from Petal Passion set onto Whisper White Stiched Shape oval die cut. Color with aqua painter and ink pads. Add a touch of Clear Wink of Stella to the flowers and leaves. Use Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere to Berry Burst oval die cut. Set aside.
- Rub embossing buddy on lower portion of 3 3/4” x 4 3/4” piece of Whisper White card stock. Stamp sentiment from Petal Passion using Versamark ink pad. Sprinkle Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder over top, shaking off excess and set with Heat Tool. Glue Whisper White layer onto front of card.
- Glue Oval embellishment to top portion of Whisper White layer.
- Make a bow from Calypso Coral 3/8” Shimmery Ribbon and position on card with Mini Glue Dots.