I wanted to share this beautiful card to show that you don't have to color in the flowers! It's just as pretty left black and white! (or in this case, Very Vanilla!)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: 5.5” x 8.5”; 2” x 3” (for oval); 3” x 3.5” (for flowers)
- Powder Pink: 2.5” x 3.5” (for oval)
- Score and fold largest piece of Very Vanilla cardstock at 4.25” for cardbase
- Emboss front of card towards fold in leaf patterned Embossing Folder.
- Stamp “Thank You” in Memento Tuxedo Black onto 2” x 3” Very Vanilla cardstock, positioning towards top left. Die cut with 1.75” x 2.75” Layering Oval Framelit.
- Die cut 3-1/8” x 2-1/8” Layering Oval from Powder Pink Cardstock.
- Stamp flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black onto 3” x 3.5” Very Vanilla cardstock. Die cut with corresponding Thinlit Die.
- Adhere the sentiment oval onto the Powder Pink Oval and onto the cardfront
- Adhere the die cut flowers along the bottom right edge of the sentiment oval, allowing overhang
- Adhere 3 Glitter Enamel Dots along left border of sentiment oval.