This is one of the cutest stamp sets in the new catalog! I love the animals!!
- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2” – scored at 4 ¼” – this is your card base
- Whisper White: 3 ¼” x 5 ½” and scrap for greeting
- Basic Gray: scrap for scallop circle
- DSP: 1” x 5 ½”
- Stamp the rhino using memento ink onto the lower right corner of the smaller white cardstock.
- Color in using Stampin’ Blends
- Add dsp strip down the left side of the card base
- Add the stamped and colored white panel to the card base, using dimensionals and lining it up with the left side of the card base.
- Stamp greeting using black ink onto the scrap of white cardstock and punch it out using the 1 ¼” circle punch.
- Add this to the gray scallop circle.
- Trim off three leaves from the leaf ribbon and add them to the back of the greeting using mini glue dots.
- Add greeting to the card front using dimensionals.