Here's a "fun fold" that we made at the July Clubs! It uses the Share What You Love Suite. I just love the colors, dsp, etc in this suite! It makes me happy!
Don't forget to reserve your spot in my upcoming clubs (starts in September)! Click HERE for all the details!
- Berry Burst: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 2 ¾” & 5 ½”
- Whisper White: 3 ½” x 5 ½”
- Basic Black: 3 ½” x 5 ½”
- DSP: 4” x 5 ¼”; 4” x 2 ½”
- Cord: 24”
- Using your Big Shot and the Layering Ovals, cut two Whisper White Ovals and two Basic Black Scalloped Ovals.
- Stamp the 3-flower image on one Whisper White Oval. Color with the Rich Razzleberry Stampin’ Blend.
- To add some sparkle, color over the Rich Razzleberry with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush.
- Stamp your sentiment on the other Whisper White oval.
- To assemble, fold your card in half, with the fold at the bottom. Now, fold the front of the cardbase down to create your “pull out”.
- Assemble card as shown. To line up the two ovals, adhere your sentiment oval first. Now fold up your card, then line up the front oval directly over the sentiment oval. Adhere using SNAIL adhesive, just on the bottom!
- Wrap your cord around the “pull out” of the card twice, then tie.