Here's a fun card that really highlights our awesome designer paper! This card uses the Garden Impressions 6"x 6" pack, but you could use the layout with any of Stampin' Up's designer paper!
Don't forget -- the Buy 3, Get 1 FREE promotion ends on July 31st! See all the details HERE. And, to earn FREE stuff from me, use Hostess Code: UXVAGPPM (For details about my hostess code promotion, go to this PAGE!)
And, on to the card:
- Very Vanilla: 4 ¼” x 11”, scored at 5 ½”; scrap for label punch
- Blueberry Bushel: 3” x 5”, 2” x 3 ¾”; scrap for punch
- DSP: 2 7/8” x 4 7/8”; 1 7/8” x 3 5/8”
- Stamp your main image using Blueberry Bushel Classic Ink.
- Punch out using the Pretty Label Punch.
- Using a stamping sponge, add some color to the edges of the punched out piece.
- Punch a piece of blueberry Bushel using the Pretty Label punch.
- Assemble card as shown. Add the Blueberry Bushel under your stamped image – popping up the stamped image with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add pearls for a nice finishing touch!