Today, I'm featuring a "fall" card using the Color Your Season bundle! I love anything with leaves!!
- Crumb Cake: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4" (base card); 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Merry Merlot: 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Cajun Craze & So Saffron: scrap for die cut leaves
- Emboss the front panel using the Layered Leaves embossing folder & the Big Shot.
- Use the two largest framelits to cut out the frame in Merry Merlot cardstock. Cut one small leaf in Cajun Craze and one in So Saffron using the leaf die.
- Stamp leaves on Crumb Cake piece using Memento Black stamp pad. Shade leaves in Autumn colors using the Stampin' Blends and the Color Lifter. Use the largest frame die to cut the Crumb Cake cardstock that you just colored.
- Place the Merry Merlot frame around the leaves using Mini Glue Dots. Add Dimensionals to the back and layer on to the embossed card front. Add the two small leaves on the right side using Mini Glue Dots.