Check out this cool idea for a card! Love these framelits, too!!!
- Early Espresso: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Cherry Cobbler: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Crumb Cake: 2 ½” x 3 ½”
- This card shows the inside of the card from the outside.
- Fold the Early Espresso card base in half. Stamp the leaf image in Early Espresso in each corner on the INSIDE of the card.
- Open the Early Espresso card, lay the largest frame die from the Stitched Seasons Framelits in the center of the card front (the part that does NOT have the leaves stamped on it). Cut out the frame with the Big Shot.
- Layer the Early Espresso frame on the inside of the card over the stamped leaf images using Dimensionals.
- Cut out a medium size label from Cherry Cobbler using the medium frame die from Stitched Seasons.
- Layer the Cherry Cobbler frame on to the Early Espresso frame using Dimensionals.
- Stamp the words “Thank You” in Early Espresso ink on the piece of Crumb Cake cardstock.
- In Early Espresso stamp a portion of the leaf stamp image below the word Thank You.
- Cut out the greeting and leaves with the smallest frame from the Stitched Seasons Framelits.
- Color the leaves using the Watercolor Pencils Assortment 2 (Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry used here). Blend the coloring with the Blender Pen.
- Adhere the Crumb Cake frame on to the Cherry Cobbler frame using Dimensionals.
- Tie a bow with the Crumb Cake ribbon.
- Attach the ribbon with a mini glue dot.
- Send this thank you card to a friend!