Oh my goodness! How cute is this pillow box?!! Love it!!!
- Whisper White Card Stock: 2 ¾” x 3 ½” 7/8” x 4” scrap
- Gold Foil: 2” x 2”
- Granny Apple Green Card Stock: 2” x 2”
- Assemble pillow box by pinching the center and folding the ends in along the score lines. No adhesive needed. Note: the notched side is meant to be on top of the other.
- Die cut the smallest label shape from the Stitched Seasons framelits from the largest piece of whisper white cardstock.
- Stamp leaf image from the Blended Seasons stamp set using Memento black ink onto the left side of the label shape.
- Stamp the leaf image again onto a scrap of white. You will only need a couple of the smaller leaves from this piece.
- Color all the leaves on the label shape using the Stampin’ Blends (and a couple of the smaller ones on the scrap cardstock). I started with a layer of light daffodil, added a bit of light pumpkin along the veins of the leaves. Blended with the dark daffodil and then blended the entire leaf with the light daffodil. If you’d like a bit more orange, add a bit of the dark pumpkin.
- Add the label shape to the centre of the pillow box using dimensionals.
- Stamp greeting using black ink and trim ends as shown.
- Add this to the pillow box using dimensionals.
- Die cut the leaf/berry framelit from the granny apple green cardstock and tuck it under the greeting.
- Die cut the leaf framelit from the gold foil and tuck it under the greeting.
- Cut out two of the smaller leaves from the scrap and add them to the pillow box as shown in the photo.