- Highland Heather: 11” x 4 ¼”, score at 5 ½”
- Gorgeous Grape: 5 ½” x 4”
- Shimmery White: 5 1/8” x 3 7/8”
- Coastal Cabana: 3 ¼” x 3 ¼”
- Silver Foil Sheet: 3 3/8” x 3 3/8”
- Fold Highland Heather in ½ to form card base.
- Glue Gorgeous Grape mat to the card front.
- Stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner of the Shimmery White in Versamark ink. Add Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue the Shimmery White to the Gorgeous Grape mat.
- Stamp the dandelion image on the Coastal Cabana in Versmark ink. Add White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat set.
- Glue the Coastal Cabana to the Silver Foil Sheet mat.
- Wrap the ribbon around the bottom of the Coastal Cabana piece and tie in a loose knot on the right side.
- Glue the Coastal Cabana piece to the top of the Shimmery White.
- Add rhinestones to the center of each dandelion.