- Night of Navy cardstock: 8.5” x 5.5”, 5” x 3.75”
- Whisper white cardstock: 5.25” x 4” (2 if desired), scraps for die cutting
- Score and fold the larger piece Night of Navy cardstock in half to create cardbase
- Run the smaller piece of Night of Navy cardstock through the Big Shot with the Blizzard Thinlits die, then use the Big Shot Die Brush to remove all the pieces. (Save the die cut snowflakes for another project!)
- Put a small amount of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on a Silicone Craft Sheet, and pick up with a portion of a Stampin’ Sponge to put on the back of the die cut Night of Navy cardstock. Adhere onto the Whisper White cardstock, then to the cardfront.
- Stamp sentiment onto scrap Whisper White cardstock and die cut with Oval framelit.
- Adhere sentiment onto cardfront with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Die cut scrap of Whisper White with Blizzard Thinlits die and adhere a few snowflakes onto the sentiment.
- If desired, add a second piece of Whisper White cardstock to the inside of the card.