The Holiday Catalog goes live tomorrow!! I can't wait for you to see all the GREAT stuff!! Here's a sneak peek from the Peaceful Noel suite:
- Old Olive: 11 x 4 ¼”; scored at 5 ½”
- DSP: 4 x 3”
- Crumb Cake: 4 ¾” x 3”
- Whisper White: 4 ½” x 2 ¾”
- Vellum: 3 ½” x 1 1/8”
- Thread: 40”
- Fold the card base.
- Attach the plaid DSP to the card front.
- Color 7-9 small rhinestone with the Real Red Dark Blends marker and set aside to dry.
- Stamp the jug, with Memento ink on the white cardstock.
- Color the jug with the Blends markers.
- Stamp the greenery from the “Peaceful Noel” stamp set into the jug. Use the 3 green colors to create the various shades of green. Stamp the branch image with Soft Suede ink. You can easily line this up with the photopolymer stamps, but you could also create a small mask for the lip of the jar.
- Stamp the Berry Branch from the “Love What you Do Stamp set” with Mossy Meadow ink. Color in some of the Berries with the Cherry Dark Blends marker.
- Attach the stamped image to the Crumb Cake mat.
- Stamp the saying with Versamark ink on the Vellum cardstock.
- Wrap the edges of the vellum cardstock around the Crumb Cake cardstock. Secure it at the back with Snail adhesive.
- Add the colored rhinestones to some of the berries. Use Wink of Stella on the other berries.
- Make a puddle of copper thread on the card.
- Attach the image/saying with dimensionals to the front of the card.