- Cajun Craze card base: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored at 5-1/2” and folded in half
- Cajun Craze card stock: 5-1/4” x 4” layer
- Garden Impressions DSP: 4” x 1-3/4”
- Copper Foil Sheets: 2-3/8” x 4-1/8”
- Whisper White card stock: 2-1/4” x 4”
- Emboss the Cajun Craze background layer with Tin Tile Embossing Folder then adhere to the card base. TIP: Use a couple strips of Tear & Tape, as well as SNAIL, for a secure hold.
- Adhere DSP to the bottom of the card.
- Wrap Copper Trim around card front, tie into a double-knot and trim.
- Stamp milk jug, label & bouquet in Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Whisper White cardstock.
- Add a sentiment inside the label with Cajun Craze ink.
- Color image with Stampin’ Blends, adding light color over the whole area with the brush tip, adding shaded details with the dark bullet tip, then blending the colors with the light bullet tip.
- Adhere to Copper Foil layer and pop up with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add a couple of silver Metallic Pearls under the Copper Trim.