- Smoky Slate: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored and folded at 4-1/4” (card base)
- Whisper White: 5-1/4” x 4” (2 pieces), 3-1/2” x 2-1/2” for main sentiment and smaller piece for the banner sentiment
- Blushing Bride: 3-1/2” x 2-1/2”
- Stamp the sentiment onto the smaller piece of Whisper White cardstock using Shaded Spruce Classic Ink. Clean the stamp and re-stamp in Granny Apple Green on a piece of scrap paper, ensuring that you have the full bottom banner stamped.
- Die cut the Shaded Spruce sentiment piece using the Big Shot and the appropriately sized Layering Oval framelit. Fussy cut the Granny Apple Green Banner, and glue overtop of the Shaded Spruce Banner. Die cut a scalloped oval using Blushing Bride cardstock and the die that is just slightly bigger than the sentiment oval. Glue these together with SNAIL and set aside.
- Using Shaded Spruce ink, stamp three large leaves in a triangle pattern onto one of the large pieces of Whisper White cardstock.
- Using Granny Apple Green ink, stamp 5 of the medium size leaves in a random pattern on the cardstock.
- Using Blushing Bride ink, stamp 5 of the flowers in the empty spaces on the cardstock.
- Using Smoky Slate ink, stamp the fanned leaves on the cardstock, continuing to fill in the spaces.
- If you have any larger blank spaces, fill them in with inked stamps, taking care not to have too many duplicate stamps in the same area of the cardstock. Use the sample above as a guide.
- If desired, stamp two large leaves (Shaded Spruce) and one medium leaf (Granny Apple Green) on the bottom right corner of the second piece of Whisper White cardstock. Use SNAIL to glue this to the inside of the Smoky Slate card base. Glue the large piece of fully stamped Whisper White cardstock to the front.
- Cut a 4-” piece of Gray Granite ribbon - cut notches at each end and glue directly onto the centre of the card. Cut a 4-1/4” piece of Whisper White ribbon, and trim each end on an angle. It should be slightly longer than the gray ribbon. Glue it directly overtop of the gray ribbon.
- Adhere the sentiment to the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add three small rhinestones underneath the sentiment.