- Whisper White, scraps
- Real Red, scraps
- Lemon Lime Twist, 8”x 5 ½”, Scored at 4 ¼”
- Emboss Lemon Lime Twist 3 ¾” side using Maps Embossing Folder.
- Stamp frog using Memento Black Ink, and color using blends. Using the Big Shot cut Whisper White using Stitched Framelits and Real Red scallop using Layering Ovals.
- Using Envelope Punch Board line up left edge of the 5 ½” side and punch, slide to 3” mark and punch again. Without picking up the cardstock rotate to the opposite side of cardstock and repeat.
- Using the paper cutter align punched area with the cutting groove and cut off the squared edge on both sides. Using the corner rounder of the Envelop Punch Board round the two squared corners ( see the photo above).
- Adhere ribbon around card front and secure with a glue dot. Adhere frog using dimensionals.