- Coastal Cabana: 4-1/4” x 11”, scored in half at 5-1/2” for base card
- Whisper White: 4” x 5-1/4” and 3” x 3”
- Crushed Curry: 3” x 3”
- Tea Room DSP: 4” x 5-1/4” and ½” x 4”
- Fold the Coastal Cabana cardstock in half to create base card. Adhere the large piece of Designer Paper to the front of the card.
- Adhere the ½” strip of Designer Paper to the Whisper White mat and adhere to inside of card.
- Using your Big Shot, cut out the 3” square of White cardstock using the largest Stitched square framelit; cut out the 2nd largest Scallop Square from the 3” square of Crushed Curry cardtock.
- Using the Black Memento pad, stamp the sentiment & teacup onto the Whisper White square; color in using the Pool Party Blends.
- Adhere Whisper White cardstock to Crushed Curry cardstock; adhere to card with Dimensionals.
- Tie about 12” of the Tea Room Ribbon into a bow and adhere to card with a Mini Glue Dot.