Can you see that really cute dome over the cupcake?!! And the platter? Well, that's a new product coming on February 15th!! Dies to match some of our Sale-a-bration Stamp Sets!! Hooray!! Stay tuned for more information!!!
- Soft Suede: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4”
- Whisper White: enough to cut stitched rectangle frame lit
- Designer Series Paper: 4 x 5 1/4”
- Using Whisper White Card stock cut a stitched Rectangle framelit piece.
- Using Grapefruit Grove card stock cut a cake stand and using the window sheet cut a cupcake cover with the Call Me Cupcake framelits.
- Place the cupcake stand onto the stitched rectangle piece and use it to line up the stamping. Using Soft Suede ink stamp the cupcake bottom. Using Grapefruit Grove stamp the cupcake top. Stamp the sentiment with Grapefruit Grove ink.
- Using a blender pen go over the stamp image blending the stamped image.
- Attach the cupcake stand with mini dimensionals. Attach the window sheet cupcake cover with one mini dimensional at the top of the cover.
- Tie the ribbon into a bow and attach to the window sheet covering the mini dimensional.