Purple Posy -- isn't it lovely?!! I know magnolias are usually purple, but hey -- it's my card, it can be any color I want it to be, right?!! :-)
Here's how to do it:
- Purple Posy: 8 ½” x 5 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Basic Black: 5” x 3 ¾”
- Shimmery White: 4 7/8” x 3 5/8”
- Stamp large magnolia image on Shimmery White cardstock, using Memento ink.
- Stamp sentiment to the right of the flower image, also using Memento Ink.
- Color the flower using the Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends. Hint: use the dark purple posy to “outline” the flower, then color in with the light purple posy, until well blended.
- Color the leaves using the Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends, using the same technique as the flowers.
- Assemble your card using SNAIL Adhesive.
- Add three Rhinestones for added sparkle.
and here's what you need to do it: