Are you ready for some Halloween fun? I love stamping Halloween cards! Here's a cute card using the Spooktacular Bash Bundle and the Boo to You Stamp Set. (both found in the Holiday Catalog)
- Gorgeous Grape – 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, score at 4 1/2”
- Basic Black - 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Whisper White - scrap & 4” x 5 1/4’
- Granny Apple Green - 4” x 5 1/4” & scrap
- Mix about 3 drops of Gorgeous Grape Reinker with a dollop of Shimmery White Embossing Paste and mix with Palette Knife. Spread over Decorative Mask onto Basic Black cardstock. Allow to dry.
- Adhere Basic Black layer to Granny Apple Green layer and then to card front.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Black ink on Granny Apple Green scrap and die cut with Ornate Frame die. Add to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Tie Mini Striped Gorgeous Grape bow, add to frame with Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp monsters with Memento Black ink and color with Stampin’ Blends. Cut out images with Paper Snips and adhere to card front where shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp 4” x 5 1/4” Whisper White layer as desired and add to inside.