This is such a cute set! These little elves just make me smile!
- Whisper White Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½”
- Crushed Curry: 2” x 5 1/4”
- Real Red: 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Shaded Spruce: 3 1/2” x 3 1/2”
- Whisper White: 4 1/4” x 4 1/4”; scrap for sentiment
- DSP: 2” x 5 1/4”
- Score Thick Whisper White cardstock at 4 1/4”; gold to create card base.
- Adhere Crushed Curry cardstock and DSP to Card front with SNAIL Adhesive. Adhere Real Red strip over seam.
- Stamp elf onto Whisper White cardstock with Memento ink. Use Paper Snips to cut around edge of present; slide circle die under present and run through die cut machine. Color elf with Stampin’ Blends markers.
- Die cut scalloped circle from Shaded Spruce cardstock. Adhere behind elf with SNAIL Adhesive. Adhere to Card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Tie seam binding into bow; adhere to Card front with Mini Glue Dot.
- Stamp sentiment into scrap of Whisper White cardstock; punch with Classic Label Punch. Punch again to create banner end. Adhere to Card front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.