- Whisper White (base): 5 ½” x 8 ½”, folded in half
- Whisper White (banner): ½” x 2”
- Flirty Flamingo: 4” x 5 ¼”
- Real Red: 4 1/8” x 5 3/8”
- Glimmer Paper - scrap
- Ribbon: 17”
- Emboss the Flirty Flamingo cardstock using the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere it to the Real Red cardstock.
- Adhere the Pearlized Doily to the center of the card base using several Glue Dots in the center of the doily.
- Punch a scallop heart using the glimmer paper scrap. Adhere it to the center of the doily using Glue Dots.
- Stamp the greeting using Real Red ink on the Whisper White (banner) cardstock. Create a banner tip on the right side using your scissors.
- Punch a heart using the patterned design paper shown.
- Adhere the greeting banner to the right side of the pattern paper heart using Glue Dots. Adhere the heart/banner to the left side of the glimmer paper heart using Dimensionals.
- Wrap the ribbon around the cardstock layers, making a single bow over the designer paper heart.
- Add several rhinestones to the card base as shown.
To download the pdf of the project, click HERE.