Good morning!! Here's a sweet (and easy!) card for you! I paired the Little Ladybug Host Stamp Set with the Follow My Heart Specialty Designer Paper. (it's not just for Valentine's!)
- Whisper White Thick Cardbase: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
- From the Heart DSP: 5 1/4" x 4"
- Whisper White: 3 1/4" x 4 1/4" for framelit; scrap for ladybug
- 6" ribbon
- Fold your cardbase. Adhere the Specialty paper to front. Set aside.
- Cut your scalloped rectangle out using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Stamp large flower, and sentiment of choice using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink. Color using Stampin' Blends (I used Granny Apple & Daffodil Delight)
- Stamp ladybug on scrap. Cut out using the Ladybug Dies.
- Color ladybug using Stampin' Blends. ( I used Real Red & Bronze)
- Assemble card as shown. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to attach the ladybug.
- Tie a knot in your ribbon, and attach using Mini Glue Dots.