- Basic Black: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”
- Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 5 ½” Inside 4” x 5 ¼”
- Stamp Butterfly on large Post It Note or copy paper. Cut it out using your Paper snips part way inside of the line. It’s a bold line so I would say halfway into it. You want it smaller than the image by just a tad.
- Stamp Center Butterfly in Black Memento Ink onto white mat. Lay the Post It butterfly over it (that is called masking) and stamp the butterfly on the left a little further down than the center one and the one on the right a little above the center butterfly and angled a bit.
- Lift off the Post It Note Mask and you should have three butterflies but two that appear to be behind the middle one.
- Color with the Blends
- Using your Black Blend you can add Dots or marking to your Butterflies for interest.
- Once done coloring cut out the bottom around the butterflies
- Stamp Sentiment onto the top left of your image piece
- Attach to the Black Card Base with Adhesive.