- Basic Black: 4 1/4 x 11”
- Whisper White: 3 ¼” x 4 ½”
- Whisper White: 4” x 5 ¼”; scraps (Flowers and Umbrella)
- Cut your white image piece out using your die from the Stitched So Sweetly set using your die cutting machine
- Stamp Umbrella in Black Memento and punch out using the Umbrella Builder Punch
- Stamp the handle for the Umbrella onto die cut piece along with the boots.
- Stamp the raindrops using Balmy Blue Ink
- Stamp the Flowers in Black Memento and cut out
- Stamp Sentiment using Black Memento Ink
- Color the Umbrella and Boots with your Flirty Flamingo Blends
- Color Flowers and leaves using your blends
- Add Dimensionals to the back of the Umbrella and the flowers and add to the handle and Boots
- Tie bow using Black Twine and add to Umbrella Handle using a glue dot.
Varied Vases -- without any vases! This is a great set, although I didn't pull it out as often as I should have! I struggle with "little" images -- but this layout is a "go-to" when I'm working with them. I love the colors on this card -- taken right from the Glitter Enamel Dots I used!
Heads up--both the Varied Vases and Glitter Enamel Dots are only available through June 2 (or while supplies last), so get yours today!
- Granny Apple Green: 4 1/4" x 11", scored at 5 1/2"
- Coastal Cabana: 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
- Whisper White: 3 3/4" x 5"; scrap for sentiment
- Melon Mambo: 3" x 1/2"
- Stamp the little flower and leaf images as shown, using these colors: Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo & Gorgeous Grape. Start in the upper right hand corner, and stamp a line diagonally down the cardstock.
- Ahere white cardstock to Coastal Cabana cardstock. Adhere Gorgeous Grape ribbon around the sides of this piece.
- Adhere your stamped piece to the Granny Apple Green Cardbase.
- Using paper snips, cut banner tails into both sides of your strip of Melon Mambo cardstock. Adhere over the ribbon. I used Tear & Tape, to make sure it held tightly.
- Stamp sentiment onto scrap of Whisper white, and punch out using the Classic Label Punch. Adhere to Melon Mambo using Mini Stampin' Dimensionals
- Add Glitter Enamel Dots to cardfront--whereever you want some sparkle!!
Here's another super cute set, Over the Moon. I paired it with the Love What You Do stamp set--the little spot in this set is perfect for cow spots! Both these sets are only available until June 2nd.
- Real Red: 5 1/2" x 7", scored at 4 1/4"
- Whisper White: 5 1/4" x 2 1/2"; 2" x 2 3/4"; 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)
- Basic Black: 2 1/4" x 3"
- Real Red Satin Ribbon: 12"
- Stamp the spot from the Love What You Do Stamp Set on the 2" x 2 3/4" piece of Whisper White.
- Stamp Cow image on small piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Using Stampin' Blends, color in Spots and Flower. I used: Basic Black Light, Real Red Dark, Granny Apple Green Dark & Pineapple Punch Dark.
- Adhere your spotted piece to front of card. Tie ribbon around this, putting the knot on the right side.
- Assemble card as shown -- remember to only put adhesive on the top half of your main image!!
- Once assembled, stamp your sentiment.
Good morning!! I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. I played with a few "retiring" sets -- here's one of my favorites, This Little Piggy. These pigs are so stinkin' cute!! Be sure to order yours before they're all gone!!
- Melon Mambo: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
- Golden Honey Specialty Paper: 3 1/2" x 4"; 1" x 4" (inside)
- Sparkle Glimmer Paper: 1/2" x 4"
- Basic Black: 2 1/2" x 2 3/4"
- Watercolor Paper: 2 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Whisper White: 4" x 5 1/4" (inside)
- Stamp you main image onto the Watercolor Paper. Color lightly using Watercolor Pencils (Melon Mambo).
- Using your Aqua Painters, blend in the watercolor pencil.
- To color the specialty paper, use your Sponge Brayer -- roll it in your Melon Mambo ink, then roll across your paper. Do this for both pieces of specialty paper.
- Stamp sentiment on Whisper White cardstock.
- Assemble card as shown.
Paper Pumpkin - Paper Crafting Kits in the Mail
The sun is shining, and it’s time to #sharesunshine with the new Sara-inspired Box of Sunshine Paper Pumpkin kit! This kit includes supplies for eight handmade cards (2 cards of 4 designs) and is specially designed to help you create a box full of cheer—and treats—to share and brighten the day of someone special.
This kit also includes extra pieces and stickers (including a sticker label) to help you create cards AND a Box of Sunshine filled with treats and goodies to send to a friend. (Treats not included.)
Coordinating Colors: Basic Black, Bumblebee, Crushed Curry, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, White, and Gold.
Previous Kit Alternative Projects
VIEW SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin before the 10th.
- Thick Whisper White: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scraps
- Smoky Slate: 4” x 5 ¼”, scrap
- Pool Party: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- DSP: 3 ¾” x 5”
- Silver Foil: 5” x 3 ½”
- Crop Eiffel Tower from Silver foil, flowers from white and leaves from Smoky Slate.
- Add Eiffel Tower to DSP, then to layer of Pool Party, layer of Smoky Slate and then to the card base.
- Stack flowers with a dimensional, add a pearl to the center.
- Tuck leaves behind and add to card where shown.
Don't let time slip away! The new Annual Catalog goes live on June 3rd and that means retiring stamps and accessories are only available for a few more days - maybe less! Stamps will be available through June 2nd, but all other items, including bundles, dies, punches, and embellishments are only available while supplies last. Many have already sold out, so get your top picks before the are gone! Shop now to get your bundles with their 10% savings, retiring In Colors, and a whole selection of goodies at up to 60% off! Happy Stamping,
Happy Sunday!! It's been a busy weekend, but all good stuff! Had alot of stamping that had to get done--feels good to finish projects! I'm in a group that are huge Survivor fans, and we're all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators--we watch and discuss all season! So much fun! At the beginning of the season, we're assigned to a player (I was Tyson this season). When your player is voted out, you send a card to all the other players left in the game! So much fun to get "tree mail"! Anyway, here's the card I made for Tyson:
Hope you enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Have a great week!!
My awesome upline, Sherrie, sent us a packet of supplies and asked us to make cards using all the supplies in the baggie, and whatever other supplies we wanted from our stash! It's a great way to "stamp together" and still stay safe!
Here are the two cards I made:
What do you think?! Thanks, Sherrie, for the fun activity!!