Here's one of the cards we made at my Holiday Card Class this month! It uses the In the Pines Stamp Set and the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder:
- Seaside Spray: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, scored at 4 ¼”
- Misty Moonlight: 4 3/8” x 3 1/8”
- Whisper White: 4 ¼” x 3”; plus scrap for punched sentiment
- Seaside Spray Ribbon: 22”
- Stamp outline image of large tree with Misty Moonlight Classic Ink – stamp several times, as shown.
- Stamp the solid image of the large tree in Seaside Spray Classic Ink over each outline image.
- Run your stamped piece of Whisper White through the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine, using the Evergreen Forest embossing folder.
- Dab your Stampin’ Sponge lightly on the Seaside Spray ink pad, and brush over your embossed image, to highlight the raised images. Follow with the Misty Moonlight ink, until you reach the desired effect.
- Hint: I cut my Stampin’ Sponges into wedges—usually get 8 from one sponge!
- Stamp your sentiment in Misty Moonlight ink, and punch out using the Classic Label Punch.
- Adhere your stamped/embossed piece to the Misty Moonlight Cardstock. Tie the Seaside Spray ribbon around this layer before adhering to card base.
- Adhere your punched sentiment to card using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.