Here's another sneak peek for you! Rememeber--these will all be available on Tuesday, January 5th! Be sure to check the my website to see it all!
- Magenta Madness: 11” x 4 ¼” , plus scrap piece for banner
- Very Vanilla: 5 ¼” x 4”
- Rainbow Glimmer Paper: 3 ½” x 3 ½”
- Fold Magenta Madness card stock in half to create card base.
- Place Very Vanilla card stock on Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine and cut with the 'just want to say' die from Floral Galley Dies. Set piece aside - keep the little inserts for the letters!
- Stamp donkey from Darling Donkey's set with Black Memento ink pad on bottom of Very Vanilla card stock. Colour with Stampin' Blends Markers.
- Stamp the “Hey there, Friend” sentiment into Mango Melody ink pad, then ink the top and bottom of sentiment using the edge of Magenta Madness ink pad. Stamp below the die cut on the Very Vanilla layer.
- Stamp the stars from Darling Donkey set randomly onto Very Vanilla card stock using Mango Melody and Magenta Madness ink pads.
- Stamp the butterflies from the “Beautiful Moments” set around the donkey using Black Memento ink pad. Use blender pen to colour with Mango Melody & Magenta Madness ink pads.
- Glue the Rainbow Glimmer paper behind the die cut. Glue the insert pieces inside the letters “a” and “0”. Adhere Very Vanilla layer to front of card using Stampin' Seal.
- Stamp “Your the Best” with Black Memento ink pad onto scrap piece of Magenta Madness card stock. Trim and place onto card.
- Add Champagne Rhinestones to card.