Hi!! I had some time this afternoon to play, and decided to play in some challenges!! This card is for The Spot Challenge and CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge--yep, two in one!! haha! I love the layout in the sketch, and what says "spring" more than butterflies!
- Whisper White Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Crushed Curry: 5 ¼” x 2”
- Misty Moonlight: 1 5/8” x 3 3/8” (3); 2 5/8” x 5/8”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 3 ¼” ; 1” x 2 ¾”
- On Whisper White, ink largest Butterfly image with Crushed Curry Classic Ink. Stamp several times to create a collage.
- Do the same thing with the smallest butterfly image—this time, stamping in Misty Moonlight Classic Ink.
- Cut this piece into 3 pieces, each 1 ¼” x 3 ¼”. Adhere these to your Misty Moonlight pieces.
- Emboss the Crushed Curry piece using the Ornate Floral Embossing folder.
- Stamp your sentiment on the scrap of Whisper White, then cut out using the Stitched Rectangles Dies. Adhere this to the smallest piece of Misty Moonlight.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry cardstock to the white cardbase – centered both vertically and horizontally.
- The three panels of stamped butterflies will be attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Hint: attach the center panel first, ensuring it’s in the center of your card. Then adhere the left and right.
- Attach the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
***I cut my Butterfly Brilliance stamp into individual butterflies, which made this card much easier to stamp.