Yes, another card with this awesome set! I am so sad that it will only be available through the end of June--it's didn't make the cut for the new Annual Catalog! So, don't be surprised if you see it alot from not until June 30th! It's such a great set, especially for the men in your lives!!
Good morning, and Happy Monday! Here's another of the March Stamp-a-Stack cards! This one is not my idea--I saw it on Pinterest, and had to copy it! I love all the elements, especially the pop of blue! If you'd like to see the original by Jan, click HERE. That's one of the things I love about Stampin' UP!--you can always find inspiration!
Well Suited Suite Fear not my creative friends! The Well Suited Suite is here, and it's the perfect solution we've been searching to find for those hard-to-create masculine cards. This suite is ideal for masculine birthdays, Father's day, and a few more unexpected uses, too. The Handsomely Suited stamp set has a combination greetings and images that are great as focal images, accents, or stamped backgrounds. The Suit & Tie Dies take this bundle over the top with dies that coordinate with the stamps and a whole set of pieces to mix n' match to create shirts, vests, or suit jackets. Pair the stamps and dies with the handsome patterns of the Well Suited Designer Series Paper and you have a top-notch combination. Obviously, the shirts and suits you'll build with this set are going to be a hit, but what about using the suit dies with Basic White to create a lab coat, or with Mint Macaron to create scrubs as a thank you to nurses and doctors. Or in the colors of police, fire, or military uniforms? Or create wedding cards with black tuxedos and move the "V" of the jacket dies up to create a V-neck wedding dress with embossed Basic White cardstock and Pearl Jewel details. The possibilities really are endless. I look forward to seeing what you create with this unique set! The tutorial below creates layers of texture with stamped images, a popped-up frame technique, twine, and stamped Designer Series Paper. Happy Stamping,
-------------------------------------------------- Well Suited Popped-Out Frame Card Join my Email Newsletter List and receive my tutorials by email. With each mailing you will receive a picture of the finished project, a supply list, card layout, and a step-by-step tutorial.
STAMPS Handsomely Suited Cling Stamp Set (#154444) PAPER Night Of Navy (#100867), Basic White (#159276), Well Suited Designer Series Paper (#154562) INK Night Of Navy (#147110), Basic Gray (#149165) TOOLS Suit & Tie Dies (#154322, Tasteful Labels Dies (#152886), Stitched Rectangles Dies (#151820), Stamparatus (#146276) optional ADHESIVES Stampin’ Dimensionals (#104430), Stampin' SEAL (#152813) EMBELLISHMENTS Well Suited Twine Combo Pack (#154566)
Good morning!! Just a quick post this morning to share the projects from last night's meeting. I have a GREAT group of amazing ladies, and we had a zoom meeting last night! We stamped this sampler using Butterfly Brilliance, played a game and discussed some business stuff! It was so nice seeing everyone! I can't wait until we can do this in person again!
Anyway, on to the cards! Enjoy! If you have any questions, leave a comment!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
Stampin' Up! has just released the list of retiring products and many Last Chance Products are on sale! Now is the time to get those last items off your wish list ordered before they are gone.
My Top 5 Retirement List Tips:
1) In Colors: All 2019-2021 In Color inks, paper, and embellishments are retiring. These items usually sell out quickly so don't forget to add ink refills and extra cardstock for your craft stash. You don't want to miss having these gorgeous colors in your collection!
2) Stamps vs. Accessories: Retiring stamps are available through May 3rd. All other retiring items such as; bundles, paper, embellishments, dies are only available while supplies last, so you don't want to wait and miss out.
3) Bundles: Bundles, with their 10% savings, all retire! Even if the bundle items carryover to the next catalog the discount does not so save on bundles while you can. Bundles are only available while supplies last.
4) Online Ordering: Your best bet for grabbing items before they sell out is to order online! I'm always happy to help and place orders for you, but the delay could mean items you want won't be available.
5) Host Rewards: Exclusive Host Reward stamp sets also retire. If your order qualifies for host rewards, you may want to select those stamps. You can also apply your Host Rewards to the cost of your Starter Kit. When you join between April 1 and May 3 you get early access to add new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog preorder items in your Starter Kit!
DOWNLOAD RETIRED LIST PDF
Hi!! I had some time this afternoon to play, and decided to play in some challenges!! This card is for The Spot Challenge and CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge--yep, two in one!! haha! I love the layout in the sketch, and what says "spring" more than butterflies!
- Whisper White Thick: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”
- Crushed Curry: 5 ¼” x 2”
- Misty Moonlight: 1 5/8” x 3 3/8” (3); 2 5/8” x 5/8”
- Whisper White: 3 ¾” x 3 ¼” ; 1” x 2 ¾”
- On Whisper White, ink largest Butterfly image with Crushed Curry Classic Ink. Stamp several times to create a collage.
- Do the same thing with the smallest butterfly image—this time, stamping in Misty Moonlight Classic Ink.
- Cut this piece into 3 pieces, each 1 ¼” x 3 ¼”. Adhere these to your Misty Moonlight pieces.
- Emboss the Crushed Curry piece using the Ornate Floral Embossing folder.
- Stamp your sentiment on the scrap of Whisper White, then cut out using the Stitched Rectangles Dies. Adhere this to the smallest piece of Misty Moonlight.
- Adhere the Crushed Curry cardstock to the white cardbase – centered both vertically and horizontally.
- The three panels of stamped butterflies will be attached using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Hint: attach the center panel first, ensuring it’s in the center of your card. Then adhere the left and right.
- Attach the sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
***I cut my Butterfly Brilliance stamp into individual butterflies, which made this card much easier to stamp.
Third card from the Stamp-a-Stack! This is a fun--and easily duplicatable--birthday card! It would be so easy to make this card with any designer paper you have on hand--just change the ink color to match!
Good morning, and Happy Monday!! Here's another card designed for my Spring Stamp-a-stack this past Saturday. This one uses the beautiful Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper:
Very simple -- just stamp your sentiment directly onto the dsp! I added the Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon and some Pastel Pearls! What do you think?
Good morning! Here's a fun card using the Hey Birthday Check Stamp Set, found in the Jan-June Catalog. I used the sketch at FabFriday as my starting point:
Here's the sketch:
This is one of the cards we'll be making this morning at my Spring Stamp-a-Stack -- sure hope the ladies like it!
Have a wonderful day!
- Whisper White: 4 ½” x 3 ¼”
- Gorgeous Grape: 4 ¾” x 3 ½”
- Magenta Madness: 8 ½’ x 5 ½”
- Basic Black ½” x 1 ½”
- Stamp the long rows of hearts in the three colors on the layer of white.
- Add layer to the Gorgeous Grape and then to the Magenta Madness card base.
- Crop solid and floral hearts from white and layer then together with dimensionals in the center.
- Ink sentiment in Versamark, cover with white embossing powder and heat set, flag the left edge and add to die cut heart.
- Add rhinestones where shown.