- Night of Navy- 4 ¼” x 11” and 2 ½” x 2 ½”
- Bermuda Bay- 4” x 5 ¼” and ½” x 2 ½” strip
- Coastal Cabana- 2 strips @ ½” x 2 ½”
- Pool Party- 2 strips @ ½” x 2 ½”
- Basic White- approx. 6 ¼” x 5”
- DSP: True Love DSP- 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”
- Fold the Night of Navy card base in half at 5 ½” and attach the Bermuda Bay 4” x 5 ¼” layer with Stampin’ SEAL.
- Next, attach the True Love DSP layer to the card front with Stampin’ SEAL.
- Create the ombre panel. Take the square Night of Navy cardstock (2 ½” x 2 ½”) and cover it with Stampin’ SEAL adhesive. Start at the top of the square and layer with the Pool Party, Coastal Cabana, and one strip of Bermuda Bay cardstock. Then, attach that panel to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- For the sentiment we are using the Stamparatus. Line your Basic White cardstock and stamp in the Stamparatus and stamp using Night of Navy ink. You will be making several sentiments at once that you can use later. Also, you can use any of the sentiments on this card. There are lots to choose from. After you stamp then die-cut the sentiments using the matching Messages Die.
- Make a faux bow on the ombre square by laying your twine in the shape of a bow and using a glue dot to keep it down. I shared a picture of this so you can see what is under the sentiment. I do this to keep the bulk of the card down. If you tie a bow there will be a big lump!
- Add a Stampin’ Dimensional under your sentiment. I added one on the top and the bottom of the sentiment away from the twine then attach to the card. Use a Mini Glue Dot to attach one heart from the stamp set.
- Finally, add some Blue Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off your beautiful card.