- Very Vanilla cardstock: 11” x 4.25”
- Old Olive Designer paper (from Brights stack): 5” x 3.75”
- Soft Seafoam Cardstock to cut rectangle: 4” x 3.5”
- Old Olive Designer papers from Brights stack to cut alligator and plants
- Score and fold 11” x 4.25” piece of Very Vanilla
- Adhere 5” x 3.75” piece of Old Olive Designer Paper from the Brights stack to card front
- Die cut the 4” x 3.5” piece of Soft Sea Foam cardstock with Rectangle Stitched Die that is closest in size to the cardstock
- Adhere the die cut piece from step 3 to card front at an angle as seen in photo
- Stamp the Alligator image from Oh, Snap on Old Olive Designer paper and cut out with snips.
- Die cut two succulents from the Potted Succulents Dies with Old Olive designer paper from the Brights stack.
- Assemble Alligator and succulents on the card front as seen in the photo above
- Add greeting “Oh, SNAP” with Tuxedo Memento Black ink.
- Add greeting of choice to inside of card.