This morning's card features one of my favorite embossing folders, the Old World Paper 3D. Unfortunately, it is on the retiring list, and won't be available after May 3rd--be sure you get yours today!!!
- Whisper White: 8 ½” x 5 ½”; 3 ¾” x 5”; 2 ½” x 2”
- Night of Navy: 3 6/8” x 5 1/8”
- Create Whisper White card base.
- Ink sailboats using Night of Navy ink and stamp onto Whisper White scraps. Die-cut using Smooth Sailing dies.
- Ink brayer with Night of Navy ink and apply to inside of Old World Paper 3D embossing folder. Insert Whisper White layer. Run through Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine.
- Ink phrase with Night of Navy ink and stamp onto Whisper White card stock. Die-cut using Stitched Nested Labels
- Using Multipurpose Liquid Glue, adhere Whisper White layer to Night of Navy layer and then to card base. Adhere phrase.
- Attach sailboats to card front using Stampin’ Dimensionals.