Cutting & Scoring:
- Pale Papaya: 4 ¼” x 11”, score and fold at 5/12”
- Pear Pizzazz: 4 3/8” x 3 1/8”
- Basic White: 4 ¼” x 3”; plus 4” x 4” scrap for the die cut outs.
- On the scrap of Basic White cardstock, stamp one large flower in Pale Papaya Ink, and two of the double leaves in Pear Pizzazz Ink. Stamp “dots” on large flower using Polished Pink Ink.
- Cut out using the Artistic Dies and Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Set aside.
- On the 4 ¼” x 3” piece of Basic White cardstock, stamp large flower in Pale Papaya ink, and add “dots” in Polished Pink. Stamp two of the smaller roses in Polished Pink Ink. Add leaves using Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Stamp the “Thanks” in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Adhere this piece to the Pear Pizzazz cardstock using Stampin’ Seal.
- Tie the Polished Pink ribbon around the front of the Pale Papaya cardbase. Tie in a simple knot, placed to the left of the card.
- Adhere your stamped piece to the front of the card, toward the right of the card, with Stampin’ Seal.
- Add your die cut flower to the card, using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add the leaves with Stampin’ Seal.