Good morning! This is one of the fun new sets in the 2021-22 Annual Catalog! Want to try some new stuff out? Come to my June Stamp-a-Stack!
- Soft Succulent card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4” via Simply Scored then folded on the crease with the Bone Folder, scrap that you will later trim to 1” x 2”
- Basic White: 4-1/4” x 5”
- Designer Series Paper: 2-1/2” x 4-1/4”, 2’ x 12”
- Ribbon: two pieces 3” each
- Trim ½” off floral Designer Series Paper that will be used on background. Flip over. Adhere larger piece flush with bottom of card using Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Align narrow strip touching top edge and adhere as well. Use Bone Folder to smooth paper onto card front.
- With either household tape or pieces of sticky note, cover three flowers on long stem image, ink up, remove tape or sticky note and stamp on Basic White with Soft Succulent ink so it’s leaning to the right. Repeat and stamp second image leaning a little left and so leaves do not overlap. Die cut with the 3-1/8” x 4-1/2” Scalloped Contours Die.
- Stamp four small and two large flowers with Pale Papaya ink onto Pale Papaya patterned sheet of Designer Series Paper. Punch out flowers. Tip: look at orientation of punch to guide you as to how you stamp for ease of punching afterwards.
- Affix three small flowers with Multipurpose Liquid Glue to Basic White piece. Affix one small and two large flowers with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Stamp sentiment onto Soft Succulent and trim so it is 1” x 2”. Apply Stampin’ Seal to back of sentiment, lay down ribbon evenly, trim ends with Paper Snips.
- Affix Basic White focal piece to card base with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add six Genial Gems in Soft Succulent to centers of flowers.