- Night of Navy CS card base: 5-1/2” x 8-1/2”, scored in half at 4-1/4
- Polished Pink CS Layer: 5-3/8” x 4-1/8”
- Basic White CS: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Night of Navy CS layer: 5” x 3-3/4”
- Basic White CS for sentiment: 2-3/8” x ¾”
- Basic White CS for the inside: 5-1/4” x 4”
- Burnish the fold in the card base using a Bone Folder.
- Stamp the star from the Hats Off stamp set in Versamark ink all over the Night of Navy CS layer, then heat emboss in white.
- Stamp the sentiment from the To the Moon stamp set in Polished Pink ink onto the small Basic White CS piece.
- Glue the Polished Pink CS layer onto the card front.
- Glue the Basic White CS layer onto the Polished Pink CS layer.
- Glue the Night of Navy CS layer onto the Basic White CS layer
- Glue the sentiment onto the Night of Navy CS layer.
- Glue the 5-1/4” x 4” Basic White CS onto the inside of the card base.