- Just Jade:5 ½” x 8-1/2” scored at 4-1/4”, crease folded with Bone Folder, 2-1/2” x 1-1/2”
- Night of Navy: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Designer Series Paper: 3-3/4” x 5”, 1” x 6”
- Thick Basic White: 2-1/2” x 4-1/2”
- Ribbon: 5”
- With Stampin’ Seal, adhere DSP to Night of Navy layer. Position strip of DSP in center, wrap ends around back and adhere to card front. Affix piece to Just Jade card base.
- Stamp three Night of Navy flowers ¼” apart. With Just Jade ink, stamp stems and leaves.
- Stamp same flower with Bumblebee ink on Bumblebee card stock. Using Paper Snips, fussy cut out the center flower.
- Stamp sentiment on Just Jade card stock.
- Using the largest die with squared ends, cut out Basic White flower piece and sentiment piece. With Stampin’ Seal, attach sentiment to end of tag.
- Tie ribbon onto end of tag.
- Affix the three Bumblebee flowers to Night of Navy flower center with one Stampin’ Dimensional each. Add one Pale Papaya In Color Jewel to center of each flower.
- Affix tag piece to card front with five Stampin’ Dimensionals.