Look at this super cute bag--made of Designer Paper! (it's on sale!!)
- You’re a Peach Designer Series Paper (DSP)
- Basic White: For Die Cut Label (3-1/2” x 2-1/4”) and 3-3/4” x 3-3/4” scored on all sides at 1/2” plus scrap to stamp peach and leaves
- Pear Pizzaz: 2-1/2” x 4-1/4”
- Balmy Blue for Everyday Label punch
- Organdy Ribbon: 16”
- Fold along all score lines of square white card stock, then cut in on opposite sides along score lines to intersecting score lines. Using Tear & Tape, adhere corners inside adjacent edges, creating an upside down “box lid”.
- Wrap a band of Tear & Tape around the outside edges of the upside down box lid, and on one 6” end of the Designer Series Paper. Remove protective paper from Tear & Taps and starting in the center of one edge of the box, wrap the bottom edge of 12” DSP around the lid, securing the adhesive on the end of the Designer Series Paper to itself last, creating a “bag”.
- Cut banner on one end of Pear Pizzazz card stock, then run through Cut & Emboss machine with Stitched Greenery die. Punch hole at top of tag.
- Stamp sentiment at top of label die in black ink, then add branch with Pear Pizzazz ink.
- Tap peach stamp in Pale Papaya ink, then lightly add some Calypso Coral ink to one side of the peach with a sponge dauber, then stamp it on scrap card stock. Stamp stem in Pear Pizzazz on scrap card stock and cut out both with coordinating dies.
- Adhere label to front of Pear Pizzazz tag. Add peach and stem with dimensionals
- Punch label from Balmy Blue card stock and fold in half. Pinch bag front and back together, wrap label over the top and punch a hole through all layers. Thread ribbon through hole.
- Tie tag on front of bag.