- Sahara Sand: 4-1/4” x 11”, folded in half for card base; 4-1/2” x 3-1/4”
- Real Red and Night of Navy: scraps for die cutting
- Real Red and Night of Navy DSP: scraps for die cutting
- Basic White: scraps for die cutting
- Use Brick & Mortar 3D embossing folder to emboss front of folded card.
- Die cut one rectangle (3-7/8” x 7/8”) from Real Red DSP (from Regals pack) and Night of Navy DSP (from Neutrals pack) and 2 from Basic White cardstock.
- Die cut 3 small stars (1 each from each of red, white, and blue cardstock).
- Use Real Red marker to ink “LET’S celebrate” onto one white rectangle. Adhere all rectangle shapes to small piece of Sahara Sand cardstock and attach to card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Adhere stars to rectangles and then attach a rhinestone to each star.