Aren't these colors so pretty!?! I love it! I designed this card for my downline meeting on Saturday, as my swap. I started with the Hand-penned Designer Paper--easy way to choose your colors! I also really wanted to use the Highland Heather grosgrain ribbon--it's purple AND sparkly!! Two of my favorite things!!
If you'd like to come to a card class--be sure and check out my schedule of events HERE!
- Highland Heather: 5 ½” x 8 ½”, score at 4 ¼”
- So Saffron: 5 ¼” x 4”
- DSP: 4” x 3 ½”
- Mint Macaron: 2 1/8” x 3 7/8”
- Basic White: 2” x 3 ¾”
- Stamp flower image on Basic White Cardstock using Tuxedo Black Memento Ink.
- Color with Stampin’ Blends. The Lighter shade of each was used on this image.
- Adhere to Mint Macaron cardstock. Set aside.
- Adhere Hand-penned DSP to bottom of So Saffron cardstock.
- Attach Ribbon at top edge of DSP, and adhere ends to back of So Saffron.
- Add this to your Highland Heather card base.
- Attached stamped panel to card base using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Add Opal Rounds.