Have a lot of scraps of designer paper? Try this layout for your next card! Any designer paper will do! (and it's on sale through August 2nd!)
- Basic White Thick Cardstock: 5 ½” x 8 ½” scored at 4 ¼”, scrap for Sentiment cropped with punch.
- Petal Pink: 2 1/8” x 4 7/8”
- Whisper White: 3” x 3”, 3 ¾” x 5”
- DSP: Crop 10 shapes with Tailored Tag Punch of different designs using A & B sides.
- Begin with the Basic White Thick Cardstock Base.
- Stamp the sentiment Thanks in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a piece of Basic White Thick Cardstock. Crop with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere to the front of the card center with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Crop 10 shapes of Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper with the Tailored Tag Punch. Assemble as shown on card above, starting closest to the sentiment, working your way out. Adhere with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. Trim the pieces along the edge as needed. TIP: Use the trimmed pieces to fill in other areas.
- Finish the card with 2 Pale Papaya Loose Flower Flourishes using Mini Glue Dots.